Therapy with Stacey
I work collaboratively with clients to help them through depression, anxiety, stress, low self-esteem, OCD, trauma, historical physical and sexual abuse, the effects of abusive relationships and many other challenges that life may present. I want to empower my clients to live a more fulfilled life. I provide a safe space to explore your emotions, past, present, and future experiences, while challenging you in a supportive manner in order to guide you to your ultimate goals.
I believe finances should never be a barrier to receiving help and offer a sliding scale. I will work with your budget to make therapy accessible. I offer flexible appointments in person, online or by phone.
I mostly use CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy), ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), Solution-Focussed Brief Therapy, coaching and strength base counselling.
I work virtually and from my office in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and am licensed for psychotherapy in Ontario. For more information or to contact me for therapy services, see me on PsychologyToday.com.
- MACP from Yorkville University
- Registered Psychotherapist (RP) with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) # 006951
- Certified Coach with Certified Coaches Federation (2011)
Is therapy covered by insurance?
- Do you need a referral from a doctor? (If yes, a note from your doctor referring you for psychotherapy should suffice, but ask the insurance exactly what they need.)
- Do they cover psychotherapy? (I am and Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario. I am not supervised by a psychologist.)
- Is there a per session maximum that they will cover?
- What % of the fee will they cover?
- What is the maximum per year for coverage?